- Salaried Position.
- House & Car Provided.
- GRIP up to $18,000 p.a.
Medical Doctor Job in AMS Clinic in a salaried position. This long established and generously staffed Aboriginal Medical Service in Darling Downs is seeking a full time General Practitioner for their state of the art medical centre. The practice has 3 General Practitioners, Clinic Manager, Aboriginal Health Practitioners, Aboriginal health Workers, Registered Nurse, Maternal & Child Health Nurse (Midwife), Allied Health professionals, Transport and Mobile Medical Clinic coordinator.
This practice is 2.5 hours west of Brisbane in a rich and thriving farming community. The town services are extensive and offer a local hospital, ambulance service, Medical Imaging, Pathology, Pharmacy, Dentists, community health, aged care facilities, child care centres, private and public primary and high schools, sporting facilities and more.
- Salaried position + super
- House, car, utilities and relocation costs
- GRIP payments up to $18,000 p.a.
- 2.5 hours from Brisbane
About the Practice:
- Group Practice
- 3 Registered Nurses including midwife
- Clinical Manager
- Aboriginal Health Practitioners
- Allied Health professionals
- Doctor with General registration with AHPRA
- Doctors needing 19AB and/or 19AA exemption welcome to apply
"Medical Recruitment specialists since 1986"
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Susan Hill at Medical Recruitment on 1300 137 142, quoting Ref No. 15290 .