- $330K+ p.a. Salaried Position.
- Car, House, Utilities and More.
- Aboriginal Health Service.
Perm Doctor Job for Indigenous Health Clinic. We are seeking a permanent VR General Practitioner for this modern state of the art Northern Territory Aboriginal Health Services. This is a great opportunity for a General Practitioner looking for a salaried position in a supportive and caring environment. The medical centre offers ultra-modern facilities with an experienced and committed team of multi-disciplinary Allied Health professionals.
Ideally this would suit a doctor with experience or interested in indigenous health and is prepared to work in varies remote communities with a team of health workers including nurses and aboriginal health workers.
- $330K+ p.a.
- GRIP Incentives up to $35,000 p.a.
- Super and salary sacrifice
- 6 Weeks paid annual leave
- 10 Days paid study leave
- Air-conditioned house
- Vehicle, phone and utilities
- Relocation costs paid
About the Practice:
- Group Medical Centre
- An array of Allied Health Professionals
- Exceptional nursing support
- Mental Health Nurses
- CDM nurses
- Aboriginal Health Workers
- Specialist and subspecialty support
- No weekends or after hours required
- Doctor with General or Specialist registration with AHPRA
- FRACGP or equivalent
- Doctors requiring 19AB exemption encouraged to apply
"Medical Recruitment Specialists since 1986"
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Susan Hill at Medical Recruitment on 1300 137 142, quoting Ref No. 14904 .