- $370K+ p.a. Salary Package.
- Free House & Car.
- GRIP up to $60,000 p.a.
Exceptional Doctor Job in AMS Clinic. An exciting and rare opportunity has come about for VR General Practitioner to work on a salaried position in Northern Territory. We are seeking a rural General Practitioner to come on board as a full time Medical Practitioner. This practice offers excellent facilities including a team of health care workers to assist. This would suit a Doctor with interest and experience in Indigenous Health and in particular remote regions.
Situated in the vicinity of Kakadu National Park home to 2000 local residents, this region offers 20,000 square kilometres of stunning beauty, with amazing gorges, waterfalls, 2,000 species of plants and wild life including salt water crocodiles, turtles and birds. Explore the native rock and cave paintings dating to pre historic times, fantastic fishing and more. As this is so remote the GPRIP of up to $35Kwill apply.
- Salary package of $370K+ p.a.
- $25K - $60K GRIP p.a. applies
- Professional Development allowance
- Paid study leave
- 4 weeks paid annual leave
- DWS approved location
- RA4 with 40% reduction on moratorium
- Doctors with (FRACGP or FACRRM) with full AHPRA registration
- Be able to undertake cross cultural training and an ability to engage effectively with people from diverse cultures
- Doctors needing 19AB welcome to apply
"Medical Recruitment specialists since 1986"
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Susan Hill at Medical Recruitment on 1300 137 142, quoting Ref No. 15505 .