- Offering up to 65% of Billings for Non VR GP.
- Medicare Incentive of up to $12K p.a.
- Supervision Available.
Fantastic Permanent GP Job vacancy in beautiful Tasmania. We have an exciting opportunity for a non VR General Practitioner to join this long established group practice. Also doctors who are registered with AHPRA and are needing sponsorship are encouraged to apply. The clinic is fully equipped with state of the art facilities, onsite Pathology, 2 treatment rooms, 3 full time nurses, excellent admin support and Pharmacy next door. The centre is offering up to 60% of billings to doctors requiring Level 2 or Level 3 supervision. RLRP doctors are offered 65%. This is a great opportunity for a Medical Practitioner requiring 19AA and 19AB exemption.
Located in a popular coastal city, this region is a gateway to Tasmania's North West and beyond, with a bounty of fresh produce and plenty to explore right in town. There are great beaches, rowing, sailing, kayaking and fishing. Walking and cycling tracks crisscross the city with plenty to see along the way including Aboriginal rock carvings on the coastal trail to crystal blue waters. The city is also close to some of Tasmania's best heritage towns and national parks, offering river, ocean and mountain views at your doorstep.
- Offering up to 65% of billings for Non VR GP
- Medicare incentives of up to $12K p.a.
- DWS and AON
- Supervision and sponsorship available
About the practice:
- 7 Doctor practice
- 3 x RN support
- Onsite Pathology
- Pharmacy next door
- Accredited teaching practice
- Doctor with General or Specialist registration with AHPRA
- Doctors needing 19AA and/or 19AB exemption encouraged to apply
- Doctors requiring sponsorship and registered with AHPRA welcome to apply
"Medical Recruitment specialists since 1986"
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Susan Hill at Medical Recruitment on 1300 137 142, quoting Ref No. 200032194