- Earn $6K+ Per Week.
- Assistance With Relocation Costs.
- $23K Medicare Incentives Apply.
Medical Practitioner Job in a group teaching practice. We are seeking a full time General Practitioner to join this long established group teaching practice. If you are looking for a high quality practice where you can utilise your rural and surgical skills then look no further. Perhaps you are looking for a teaching practice where you will be support to enable you to sit your RACGP exam. The practice has 5 full time General Practitioners, 4 nurses including treatment room nurse, CDM nurse, Mental Health Nurse and Nurse Practitioner. There are several Allied Health Professionals, fully equipped operating theatre for Medical Practitioners interested in skin and or minor procedures. Visiting rights to the local hospital.
Located in a farming community 2 hours from Brisbane and 1 hour from Sunshine Coast, this area offers splendid sites including the Carnarvon Gorge, Bunya Mountains National Park, Chinchilla Historical Museum and much more.
- Earn $6K+ per week based on 65% - 70%
- MMM5 ($23K Medicare incentives apply)
- Will assist with accommodation and or relocation
About the practice:
- Doctor owned group teaching practice
- RA3 Non VR GP at VR rates
- 3 Full time RN support
- Fully equipped operating theatre for skin procedures
- AGPAL Accredited
- Admitting rights to the local hospital
- Doctor with General registration with AHPRA
- Doctors needing 19AB and/or 19AA exemption welcome to apply
"Medical Recruitment specialists since 1986"
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Susan Hill at Medical Recruitment on 1300 137 142, quoting Ref No. 200030382