- $1200 per day - All Expenses Paid.
- RA5 & MMM7.
- 3/9 - 21/12 (Min 2 weeks).
This Indigenous Health Clinic situated in Arnhem Land in Northern Territory is needing a VR General Practitioner to cover from 3rd September to 21 December for a minimum of 2 weeks. Here is a great opportunity for you to visit the traditional homeowners of this beautiful land. Visit the rocky escarpments, gorges, rivers and spectacular waterfalls. Enjoy the beauty of wild flora and fauna along with the amazing artwork of the indigenous artists.
- MMM7 RA5 (extra payments apply)
- $1200 per day
- Return airfare, vehicle and accommodation
- No weekends or after hours
- DWS approved location
- From 3rd September to 21 December. Min 2 weeks
About the practice:
- Monday to Friday 8am - 4.30pm
- RN support and PM on site
- Allied health professionals
- Aboriginal Health Workers on site
- Doctor with General or Specialist registration with AHPRA
- FRACGP or equivalent
- Doctors requiring 19AB exemption encouraged to apply
"Medical Recruitment Specialists since 1986"
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Maile McCammon at Medical Recruitment on 1300 137 142, quoting Ref No. 15236 .