- RA5 & MMM7.
- $1200 Per Day All Expenses Paid.
- 16/7 Ongoing (Min 2 Weeks).
This Indigenous Health Clinic situated in Arnhem Land in Northern Territory is needing a locum to cover from 16 July for as long as possible and a minimum of 2 weeks. Here is a great opportunity for you to visit the traditional homeowners of this beautiful land. Visit the rocky escarpments, gorges, rivers and spectacular waterfalls. Enjoy the beauty of wild flora and fauna along with the amazing artwork of the indigenous artists.
You will be working in a health centre providing medical services to the local indigenous community. This will include the management of acute and chronic conditions as well as the delivery of primary health care. The clinic offers excellent support including registered nurses, Aboriginal health workers and other associated ancillary health staff
- $1200 per day
- RA5 & MMM7 - High medicare incentives apply
- Return airfare, vehicle and accommodation
- DWS approved location
- 16 July ongoing - min of 2 weeks
- Doctors with General or Specialist registration
- FRACGP or equivalent
- Medical Practitioners needing 19AB welcome to apply
"Medical Recruitment specialists since 1986"
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Susan Hill at Medical Recruitment on 1300 137 142, quoting Ref No. 15111.