- $36,000 p.a. Medicare Incentives Apply.
- Relocation Costs Provided.
- Suit a Husband and Wife Team.
Here is a great opportunity for a Medical Practitioner looking for a GP role with optional VMO rights. Due to the influx of patients and the departure of one of their General Practitioners, the practice has openings for 2 doctors and would ideally suit a husband and wife team. This group practice offers state of the art facilities including visiting specialists, allied health professionals, 3 nurses, CDM and Mental Health nurse and Aboriginal Health workers. The local hospital is managed by practice General Practitioners who are remunerated by the local health authority thereby enabling doctors to earn substantial income.
The town has approximately 6000 residence comprising of young families with mining and agriculture as the main income for the community. Facilities in town are excellent with good shopping including fashion boutiques, gift shops, restaurants, several clubs, every sporting and recreational facilities to cater to every taste. For easy access to the main capital cities there is a local airport with daily flights to all major capital cities.
- Paying 65% of billings
- Opportunity to VMO if interested - retain 100% of billings
- MMM6 up to $35,000 yearly incentives apply
- Able to assist with relocation costs
- Would suit husband and wife team
About the practice:
- DWS Approved location
- Multi-disciplinary group practice
- Full time RN support
- 15 Clinical rooms
- Visiting and onsite Allied Health and Specialists
- Experienced Practice Manager
- AHPRA Specialist registration
- FRACGP or equivalent
- Doctors requiring 19AB exemption encouraged to apply
"Medical Recruitment specialists since 1986"
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Maile McCammon at Medical Recruitment on 0439 627 459, quoting Ref No. 200031849