- $150+ Per Hour.
- Mix Billing Group Practice.
- 5km from CBD.
Exceptional Permanent GP vacancy for a large Community Health Clinic in Melbourne's CBD. We are after the services of a full time or part time VR General Practitioner who wishes to work in a high quality group clinic where the primary focus is on patient care. As a General Practitioner, you will be working closely with 5 other Medical Practitioners, several nurses including mental health Nurse, CDM Nurse and a comprehensive team of Allied Health professionals. The whole team works closely together and meet on regular basis to review cases and make recommendations for better health outcome for all patients. The likely client base would be local families, Aboriginal community, Refugees, local disadvantaged community and homeless.
- $150 per hour based on 65%
- 2 - 4 patients per hour
- 4km from CBD
- Mixed Billing group practice
About the practice:
- Community Health Clinic
- Comprehensive Allied Health professionals
- Nursing support including CDM nurse
- Mental Health nurse
- Refugee and Asylum seeker health
- Counselling including family violence
- State of the art modern facility
- No weekends or after hours
- Doctor with Specialist registration with AHPRA
- FRACGP or equivalent
- Unrestricted provider number
"Medical Recruitment specialists since 1986"
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Susan Hill at Medical Recruitment on 1300 137 142, quoting Ref No. 200017219