- $450K p.a. Salary.
- Free House + Other Benefits.
- GRIP up to $60K Yearly Incentive.
Doctor Job in AMS Clinic. An exciting and rare opportunity has come about for VR General Practitioner to work on a salaried position in Northern Territory. We are seeking a Senior Medical Officer (SMO) to lead a team of General Practitioners and Allied Health professionals in providing culturally safe public health services using a community developed model to enhance health outcomes to the indigenous communit, improve services and infrastructure. This would suit a General Practitioner with experience and in-depth knowledge of Indigenous Health and in particular remote regions.
Situated in the vicinity of Kakadu National Park, home to 2000 local residents, this region offers 20,000 square kilometres of stunning beauty, with amazing gorges, waterfalls, 2,000 species of plants and wild life including salt water crocodiles, turtles and birds. Explore the native rock and cave paintings dating to pre historic times, fantastic fishing and more. As this is so remote the GPRIP of up to $60,000 per annum applies.
- Salary package of $450K p.a.
- $60,000 GRIP payment applies
- 6 weeks paid annual leave
- DWS approved location
- Reduction of 40% of Moratorium
- House, Car, Relocation Cost and more applies
- Doctors with (FRACGP or FACRRM) with full AHPRA registration
- Be able to undertake cross cultural training and an ability to engage effectively with people from diverse cultures
- Doctors needing 19AB welcome to apply
"Medical Recruitment specialists since 1986"
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Susan Hill at Medical Recruitment on 1300 137 142, quoting Ref No. 15205 .