- $370K+ p.a. Salary Package.
- $60K GRIP Payment p.a.
- Travel, Vehicle and Housing.
Exceptional GP Job AMS Clinic Arnhem Land NT. An exciting and rare opportunity has come about for VR General Practitioner to work in a salaried position in Northern Territory. We are seeking a rural General Practitioner to come on board as a full time Medical Practitioner. This practice offers excellent facilities including a team of health care workers to assist. This would suit a Doctor with interest and experience in Indigenous Health and in particular remote regions.
Situated in East Arnhem Land in the gulf of NT this remote Aboriginal Community dates back to 40,000 years. Located 500km from Darwin and 120km from Gove nestled on the shores of Lake Evella and Buckingham River, the population is approximately 1200 including surrounding homelands. Facilities in the area are local airport, local council offices, Supermarket, Bank, Art and Cultural centre, Aged Care, Women's Centre, Men Centre and local school.
- Salary package of $370K+ p.a.
- Relocation expenses, vehicle and housing
- $60K GRIP p.a. applies
- Professional Development allowance
- Paid study leave
- 4 weeks paid annual leave
- Doctors with (FRACGP or FACRRM) with full AHPRA registration
- Be able to undertake cross cultural training and an ability to engage effectively with people from diverse cultures
- Doctors needing 19AB welcome to apply
"Medical Recruitment specialists since 1986"
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Susan Hill at Medical Recruitment on 1300 137 142, quoting Ref No. 200027295 .