- Community Health.
- 7km from CBD.
- $250K+ Salaried Position.
We are seeking the services of a permanent full time or part time VR Medical Practitioner for a Community Health Clinic 7km from Melbourne CBD. Here is an exciting opportunity to work in this high quality clinic where the focus is on patient care. You will be working closely with a large team of Allied Health professionals where the whole team works closely together and meet on regular basis to review cases and make recommendations for better outcomes for all their patients. The likely client base would be local families, Aboriginal community, Refugees, local disadvantaged community and homeless.
The practice offers full complement of Allied Health professionals on site including counselling, Family violence counselling, refugee and asylum seeker health, dental, diabetes education, Mental Health, Occupational therapy and many more.
- Salaried position with benefits
- 2 - 4 patients per hour
- 7Km from CBD
About the practice:
- Community Health Clinic
- Comprehensive Allied Health professionals
- Nursing support including CDM nurse
- Mental Health nurse
- Refugee and Asylum seeker health
- Counselling including family violence
- State of the art modern facility
- No weekends or after hours
- Doctor with General or Specialist registration with AHPRA
- FRACGP or equivalent
- Unrestricted provider number
"Medical Recruitment specialists since 1986"
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Susan Hill at Medical Recruitment on 1300 137 142, quoting Ref No. 15301 .