- 7 Aug - 2 Feb 19.
- Travel, Accom and Car Provided.
- $7500 Per Week.
Bring your snorkel! We are currently sourcing for General Practitioners/ Medical Practitioners with rural and remote experience for a locum on Christmas Island. This is a true working holiday with locums often extending their time and happy to return again and again. You will be working within the Health Service which delivers primary and acute health care services to the local community. This locum has been described as a once in a lifetime experience.
- $7500 per week
- Travel, accommodation & car provided
- Rewarding and supportive envirnoment
- 7 Aug - 2 Feb 2019. Due to location a minimum commitment of 2 months is ideal although 4 weeks will be considered.
About the Health Service:
- M-F 8:30am - 4:30pm/ 1:3 on call
- 24 hour 8 bed hospital
- RN and Allied health support
- Doctor with General or Specialist registration with AHPRA
- FRACGP or equivalent
- Doctors requiring 19AB exemption encouraged to apply
"Medical Recruitment specialists since 1986"
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Maile McCammon at Medical Recruitment on 1300 137 142, quoting Ref No. 14603 .