- Earn $150+ Per Hour or 70%.
- Relocation Subsidy.
- $23,000 p.a. Medicare Incentives.
Medical Practitioner Job for a well-established practice is available in rural Victoria. This well-established Practice is seeking the services of a VR General Practitioner. The practice operates five days per week, employing three general practitioners and one registrar. Four RN's with accredited immunisation, pap test provision and diabetes education credentials support the clinic as practice and district nurses. Visiting specialists include a General Surgeon and Paediatrician.
This is a country town located in the far north-eastern corner of Victoria, around 120kms east of Wodonga and near the pristine upper reaches of the Murray River. It is famed for its picturesque scenery and unspoiled natural attractions including rivers, mountains and forests.
- Earn $150 per hour or 70%
- RRMA 5 & MMM5
- $23,000 p.a. Medicare incentives
- Relocation subsidy
- Mixed billing
About the practice:
- DWS approved location
- Large consulting rooms
- Registered and Community Nurses to help support your patients
- Access to community Allied Health professionals
- Medical Director and Pracsoft
- Chronic Disease Management and Health Assessments organised by the practice nurses
- Fully accredited
- AHPRA Specialist registration
- FRACGP or equivalent
"Medical Recruitment specialists since 1986"
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amy Filicietti at Medical Recruitment on 1300 137 142, quoting Ref No. 200031822