Image 2021 01 12 T09 36 37




I’ve seen a job advertised #00000 and want to know where it is and some information about it.
We will give you as much information as possible without breaking confidentiality until you are registered with us. Once you are registered we can give you the name of the practice and its location.

How do I register?
It's very simple, click on the link to the forms for you to complete and return.

Why do I need to register?
To  provide basic information about you to present to prospective employers and also a Doctor Agreement that gives us permission to work on your behalf.

What else do I need to do?
We will need a current CV from you as the practices like to see the type of work you have done over your career and where your interests are. Please send through a current CV outlining your:
• Work history
• Qualifications
• Training
Residency/Citizenship status
You will also need to supply a copy of your current Professional Indemnity Insurance and in some instances your “WWCC” and National Police Check as any Government based practices will require this.

Does it cost me anything?
There is no charge to you.
We will assist you every step of the way to find that ideal position that you are looking for.
We will make sure it meets your qualifications, interests, pay rate and is in the location where you want to work.

Do you send out my CV to anyone?
We will always ask your permission prior to sending your CV to any practices as there might be a reason you would prefer us not to send it to a particular practice.

Who do I speak with when I call to see how you are going?
You will have a dedicated Consultant who looks after your requirements.

What other types of jobs do you have?
We have a number of positions all over Australia to suit your individual career requirements, including permanent General Practitioner and Locum GP  jobs.

Can you help me find a position in a DWS location?
The type of position that we can offer you depends on your current qualifications and if you have any restrictions such as 19AB or 19AA. We have positions available that fulfil Department of Health, AHPRA and Medicare regulations in DWS locations and also RRMA 4+ if you are on a 3GA program and require OMPS to top up Medicare payments until you are Fellowed.

What qualifications do I need?
All of our current positions require  you to have a minimum of 2 years post graduate experience as a General Practitioner and General Registration with AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency).

Do you have permanent positions available?
We recommend trialling a position as a Locum for a period of up to 3 months to see how you like it and how the patients respond to you and then going permanent after the trial period. This way you can make sure it's a suitable placement for you.

Do you have locum opportunities?
If you want to get into a Locum career, we have any number of vacancies that would suit you from short 1 week placements up to 6 months.

Does the practice provide travel and accommodation?
Most rural and remote practices will supply both travel and accommodation for the Locum. If the practice is supplying this for the Locum and the family is wanting to travel as well then the Locum will have to provide travel for them. Sometimes accommodation can be arranged for additional family members but often this is not the case and you would need to make your own arrangements.
Travel is usually only paid for the initial travel to the practice and the final journey home, unless otherwise negotiated.
City or Metropolitan and major holiday centres such as the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast in Queensland do not provide accommodation.