Becoming a GP
Becoming a GP in Australia
International Medical Graduates (IMG) in Australia
International Medical Graduates (IMG) outside Australia
Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Information
• The step-by-step process to be able to work in Australia as a General Medical Practitioner for International Medical Graduates (IMG)
AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency)
• Information on what is needed and how to obtain registration in Australia for International Medical Graduates (IMG)
ACRRM (Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine)
• The authorised provider for International Medical Graduate (IMG) General Practitioners (GP) needing “Area of Need” under the “Competent Authority Pathway”
RACGP (Royal Australian College of General Practitioners)
• Overseas “Time Assessment” for General Medical Practitioners
• Pathways to fellowship which are needed if a General Medical Practitioner intends to stay permanently in Australia
Department of Immigration and Citizenship
• Information about Visas
• A list of private and public hospitals in Australia
• When in Australia, register with Medicare to be able to receive government payments for medical services provided
Medical experts from the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecolog...
Concern rises in Victoria as new Covid-19 cases are discovered. In total there have been nine fr...
The National Reconciliation Week is dedicated to mending relationships between Aboriginal and T...
The recent Federal Budget made it clear that Australian border reopening will be contingent on ...
Victorian lawmakers are reviewing current telehealth restrictions with plans to extend the boun...
The Commonwealth Department of Health introduced legislation that changes how GPs access Medica...