Becoming a GP
Becoming a GP in Australia
International Medical Graduates (IMG) in Australia
International Medical Graduates (IMG) outside Australia
Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Information
• The step-by-step process to be able to work in Australia as a General Medical Practitioner for International Medical Graduates (IMG)
AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency)
• Information on what is needed and how to obtain registration in Australia for International Medical Graduates (IMG)
ACRRM (Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine)
• The authorised provider for International Medical Graduate (IMG) General Practitioners (GP) needing “Area of Need” under the “Competent Authority Pathway”
RACGP (Royal Australian College of General Practitioners)
• Overseas “Time Assessment” for General Medical Practitioners
• Pathways to fellowship which are needed if a General Medical Practitioner intends to stay permanently in Australia
Department of Immigration and Citizenship
• Information about Visas
• A list of private and public hospitals in Australia
• When in Australia, register with Medicare to be able to receive government payments for medical services provided
In the ever-evolving field of healthcare, the demand for skilled and competent general practitio...
General Practitioners (GPs) are essential healthcare professionals who play a vital role in prov...
According to the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP), based on new data fr...
A $250,000 grant to support research into digital health in primary care has been announced by ...
The federal and NSW governments' grant support towards improving healthcare in Lismore and the N...
The transfer of GP training on February 1, 2023, has been hailed by the Royal Australian Colleg...