Becoming a GP
Becoming a GP in Australia
International Medical Graduates (IMG) in Australia
International Medical Graduates (IMG) outside Australia
Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Information
• The step-by-step process to be able to work in Australia as a General Medical Practitioner for International Medical Graduates (IMG)
AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency)
• Information on what is needed and how to obtain registration in Australia for International Medical Graduates (IMG)
ACRRM (Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine)
• The authorised provider for International Medical Graduate (IMG) General Practitioners (GP) needing “Area of Need” under the “Competent Authority Pathway”
RACGP (Royal Australian College of General Practitioners)
• Overseas “Time Assessment” for General Medical Practitioners
• Pathways to fellowship which are needed if a General Medical Practitioner intends to stay permanently in Australia
Department of Immigration and Citizenship
• Information about Visas
• A list of private and public hospitals in Australia
• When in Australia, register with Medicare to be able to receive government payments for medical services provided
The Commonwealth Department of Health introduced legislation that changes how GPs access Medica...
GPs all over Australia are distressed by the country’s slow vaccination roll-out. Since the rol...
Over the last week, five people have reported allergic reactions to the AstraZeneca Vaccine, an...
As GPs begin to vaccinate patients all over the country, some complaints have arisen of insuffic...
The Holiday Inn at the Melbourne airport has drawn the attention of the AMA and other health or...
According to the Epidemiology and Covid-19 vaccine roadmap, GPs will not be among the first to r...