Becoming a GP
Becoming a GP in Australia
International Medical Graduates (IMG) in Australia
International Medical Graduates (IMG) outside Australia
Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Information
• The step-by-step process to be able to work in Australia as a General Medical Practitioner for International Medical Graduates (IMG)
AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency)
• Information on what is needed and how to obtain registration in Australia for International Medical Graduates (IMG)
ACRRM (Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine)
• The authorised provider for International Medical Graduate (IMG) General Practitioners (GP) needing “Area of Need” under the “Competent Authority Pathway”
RACGP (Royal Australian College of General Practitioners)
• Overseas “Time Assessment” for General Medical Practitioners
• Pathways to fellowship which are needed if a General Medical Practitioner intends to stay permanently in Australia
Department of Immigration and Citizenship
• Information about Visas
• A list of private and public hospitals in Australia
• When in Australia, register with Medicare to be able to receive government payments for medical services provided
As stated in The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) news, the country ran...
On the recent World Environment Day, one of the aims of the Royal Australian College of General...
Locum jobs enable junior doctors to travel and discover new places while practising their profe...
Based on the 2016 data provided by the Australian Government Department of Health, there were ar...
The Federal Election will be held this May 21, 2022 (Saturday) and The Royal Australian Colleg...
A general practitioner’s job is stressful but fulfilling. However, when there are too many task...