- $400K+ p.a. & Benefits.
- Free House.
- Salaried Position.
An exciting and rare opportunity has come about for VR General Practitioner looking for a salaried position in Northern Territory. We are seeking a Senior Rural Medical Practitioner to lead a team of doctors and allied health professionals in providing culturally safe public health services using a community developed model to enhance health outcomes, improves services and infrastructure.
This would suit a Medical Practitioner with experience and in-depth knowledge of Indigenous health and in particular remote regions. It would be desirable to have postgraduate degree in public health or extensive experience in delivering services in Aboriginal communities.
- Salary package $400K pa + benefits
- 9.5% superannuation
- 50% of Medicare billings generated
- Airfares and relocation
- Free air conditioned house and utilities
- Free family travel anywhere in Australia 3 times a year
- 11 weeks paid personal and annual leave
Essential criteria :
- Registered Medical Practitioner (FRACGP or FACRRM) with full AHPRA registration
- Proven ability to work effectively in a cross cultural environment
- Commitment to ongoing medical self-education and education of staff
- Be able to undertake cross cultural training and an ability to engage effectively with people from diverse cultures
"Medical Recruitment specialists since 1986"
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Susan Hill at Medical Recruitment on 1300 137 142, quoting Ref No. 15205 .