Referral Reward Program
Terms & Conditions of Participating
Information about the Referral Reward Program, RRP or Refer a Friend is part of the terms of entry. Entry into the program is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions by the referee (the person making the referral) and referred (the person who is the subject of the referral). The right to redeem the rewards is determined by a completed placement by Medical Recruitment. A transaction will be deemed complete when the fee income has been collected by Medical Recruitment.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia. However, employees and their immediate families of Medical Recruitment (the Promoter) are not eligible to enter.
- The competition commences on the 31st of March 2013 at 09:00 (AEDST) and does not have a concluding date. Medical Recruitment has the right to terminate the campaign/program at any time, any hour, without notice.
- To enter, participants are to respond to an online form located on Medical Recruitment’s website, where they need to fill in all requested details (referee and referred information) or giving the right information directly to a Medical Recruitment Consultant. This program/campaign restricts entrants under the age of 18.
- By submitting the online Referral Rewards Program form, Medical Recruitment understands it is under mutual consent between both referee and referred parties the following:
a. Full agreement of these entire Terms & Conditions of Entry.
b. Referee might be mentioned to the referred.
c. The referred was already informed by the Referee about this program/campaign and is fully aware and agrees to have their information shared with Medical Recruitment and will be contacted by Medical Recruitment.
d. Referee takes full responsibility for all information provided to Medical Recruitment.
- All participants to the program may enter as many submissions as they like, however only unique eligible referrals will count during the course of the campaign.
a. In the case of a duplicated referral by more than one referee, only the first submitted form will be considered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request referees to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated reward delivery address and/or proof of entry validity in order to redeem the reward. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a referee cannot provide suitable proof, the participant will forfeit the reward in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a referrer if Promoter becomes aware that the referrer and/or the referrer’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
- Unlimited entry is allowed per referee.
- The reward will be a Prepaid Visa Card with the appropriate amount for each of the following cases:
a. Permanent Doctor Referral – The Referee receives $500 (FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS) when a referred candidate has been placed in a full time permanent position and completes the probationary period.
b. Locum Referral – The Referee receives $500 (FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS) when a referred candidate has completed a minimum of 120 hours of locum work in 12 months.
- The Prepaid Visa Cards will be posted by mail to the nominated referee within a month after the full process of placement has been completed.
- Rewarded recipients will be notified via the email address or phone number registered on the submitted form.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries not received by the Promoter or delays in the delivery due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- Rewards be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- The reward recipient has three (3) months from the time of notification to confirm their address details to claim the reward.
- If the reward is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the reward for a reward of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a reward recipient to take part in any or all aspects of the reward, if the Promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that the referee is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the reward. It is a condition of accepting the reward that the recipient may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- Once rewards have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for rewards damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- By accepting the reward, the referee agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the reward, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned throughout the duration of the reward.
- In consideration for the Promoter awarding the referee, the referee hereby assigns to the Promoter all right, title and interest in and to all copyright in any material created pursuant to the referee’s participation in any aspect of the reward (Works). The referee acknowledges that the Promoter is free to use the Works and to exercise its rights in relation thereto and the referee will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- In consideration for the Promoter awarding the reward to the referee, the referee hereby permits the referee’s image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the referee’s participation in the reward to appear in connection with advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the referee will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a recipient does not take an element of the reward at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the reward will be forfeited by the recipient and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the reward.
- Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the reward.
- All recipients will be processed and contacted (when applicable) throughout the duration of the promotional period by Medical Recruitment (Head Office), 8/253 Leitch’s Road, Brendale QLD 4055.
- Rewards will only be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry. The recipient will therefore be, in each case, the account holder.
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
- The promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
- It is a condition of accepting the reward that the recipient must comply with all the conditions of use of the reward and the reward supplier’s requirements.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Medical Recruitment assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any written direction given under State Regulation.
- It is a condition of entry that the promoter has the right to publicise the names, characters, likenesses or voices of any contestants for any promotion or matter incidental to the competition. The recipients may also be required by the promoter to participate in a photo, video and/or film session and acknowledges that the promoter has the right to use such publicity photos, videos and/or films in any medium (including, without limitation, the internet) and in any reasonable manner it sees fit, unless that person advises the promoter at the time of entering the competition that he/she wishes to retain his/her anonymity. Contestants also acknowledge that their photo may be used for a promotional display at the reward provider’s location. Contestants consent to their entry being published or broadcasted.
- The Promoter is Medical Recruitment (Head Office), PO Box 523, Ferny Hills QLD 4055.
- This program/campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Visa, Bank Institutions or Social Media Channels. You are providing your information to Medical Recruitment. The information you provide will only be used for the purposes as disclosed in the above terms and conditions.